OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAVED OVER
$4 MILLION DOLLARS!
Thinking Of Selling Your Home?
You Keep Your Equity!
Don't Leave Money On The Table!
We Have Saved Our Clients Over $4 Million Dollars Versus Traditional Commission Fees!
and NO... this is NOT Too Good To Be True!
Here Is What You Get
What You Get With Our Full Service $950 Program
Use Our Savings Slider Below
And See How Much We Could Save You
Complete Full Service Listing including:
- In Home Consultation
- Staging Tips & Recommendations
- Professional Photography
- Extensive Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Nationally Branded Signage
- Mega Open House
- Professional Showing Service
- Expert Consultation & Negotiation
Simply put, a proven track record of providing superior real estate services at a reduced fee.
- Nearly 10 years selling homes at a reduced fee
- Over $100 MILLION in property sold at a reduced rate
- Over $4 MILLION savings to our clients vs. commonly charged real estate fees
The internet has changed the Realtor’s role when it comes to advertising your property.
The marketing cost for a typical listing in today’s world has decreased significantly. Gone are the days of investing hundreds of dollars to market a property to the end consumer. Within hours of listing a home on MLS, property details are syndicated to hundreds of real estate related websites. Since 90% of all home searches (according to The National Association of Realtors) begin online, the majority of a home’s exposure takes place with the click of a mouse.
Most flat fee or MLS listing companies provide little if any support regarding the complicated intricacies of the home selling process. This lack of consultation can literally cost a seller thousands or increase the risk of litigation. We have a team of professionals that go to work and protect your interest. We are able to provide greater support, expertise and professionalism because we only offer our $950 listing service to those that are purchasing a qualifying home locally. Simply put, we look at the value of both sides of the transaction, which allows us to provide a “Full Service” experience for both the selling and buying processes.
*Some restrictions do apply:
1) There’s no minimum sale price on the sale of your current home however, minimum sales price for the purchase of your next home must be $250,000 or greater. An additional $1,000 fee is added to the flat fee of the sale of the home your selling if your purchase is less than $250K (total of $1,950 Flat Fee).
2) The properties being sold and purchased must be in the following Middle TN counties: Davidson, Williamson, Wilson, Rutherford, and Sumner. An additional $1,000 fee is added for homes located outside of the geographical area (total of $1,950 Flat Fee).
3) The flat fee of $950 is payable at time of the listing agreement or the seller has the option of paying 1% of the homes sales price at the time of closing. That is 1% to the listing office and the recommended 3% to the selling office.
4) The only way we can provide our “Flat Fee, Full Service” program is if we collect a 3% commission on your purchase. The 3% is typically offered/paid by the seller of the home you are purchasing. In the event said seller is offering less than 3%, say 2.5%, you (the purchaser) are required to pay that difference. Often time this amount can be negotiated with the seller paying it. This is not considered additional costs, we are simply asking for what is traditionally offered to the selling office. (Example: $350,000 sales price x .5% difference between 3% and 2.5% = a shortage due at closing of $1,750)
**The costs of marketing luxury properties (homes valued at 2 to 3 times the average) can be far greater than those priced closer to the median and therefore may not qualify for the $950 rate. Additional costs might include: drone pictures/video, staging, stand alone websites, etc.
Six percent (6%) has been the traditionally charged commission rate. There are No “standard,” “common,” “normal” or “usual” commission structures. All real estate companies are free to charge a rate the property owner and company/agent mutually agreed upon.
Like life, things often change in business, the best way to answer is “for now”. If you or someone you know is selling in the near future, be sure and reach out to reserve your opportunity to save thousands with this incredible opportunity. As you can imagine, for this offer to be sustainable as a long term business offering, the restrictions must be honored. We always endeavor to create a win/win relationship with our clients.
We will do all that is possible to reduce your costs when buying and selling. At the same time, the effort must make sense from a business standpoint. Let’s talk and see what we can work out.
We look at each situation individually and will help you save as much as we can. In some cases, that could mean a reduced percentage, if not a flat fee.
It is not. It’s a nonrefundable fee for the cost/effort of marketing/selling your home and helping you purchase your next home. You can request to have your listing removed at any time through our “Easy Out” listing guarantee however, the $950 is nonrefundable.
We have an “easy out” or “day to day” listing agreement. It can be cancelled at any time prior to the home selling with 48 hour notice. We understand that life changes and needs change. Our goal is to win you over as your “Realtor for Life”, the last thing we will do is lock you into an agreement that’s not to your benefit.
Transaction fees are common in most real estate transactions today. The transaction fee is what the company charges the franchise for every closed transaction. Realty ONE Group Music City charges $495 for a home that sells for under $500k, $695 for a home that sells for $500k to less than $1 Million and .001% of the sales price for a homes that sell for over $1 Million. The transaction fee is not a commission, it’s a fee associated with conducting business.
Commission rates are always negotiable. We do highly recommend that you offer a 3% commission to the selling office/agent (the agent that brings the buyer). In addition to the above mentioned Broker fees, there are interest and tax prorations, title insurance, termite inspection, misc. recording fees, etc. A good number to use for the cost to sell a home are: Total Broker fees (in this case, $950 + 3%) plus 1 ½% to 2% of the sales price. This does not include any negotiated buyer costs.