🤬 Realtors ! Don’t Do This. Why Make Things So Hard?
*** Watch The Video Below 🎥 🎥
Real Estate is no different than any other business out there that deals directly with clients. People don’t like to be sold!
Think about this.🤔 Someone rings your doorbell, you answer the door and it’s someone selling books, magazines, or even yard work. What is the first thing that goes through your mind?
Yes, you are correct. The same thing that goes through everyone else’s mind and that is…. “this person is trying to sell me something”
Your defenses go up the second you open the door and see them standing there. If you are a Real Estate Agent and you are using methods like cold calling or door knocking then you are that person that people look at and say…. “Here we go….I am being sold to”.
Why go about it the hard way? Why not have systems in place that consistently warm up your marketing, getting them to know, like, and trust you. 😎 Systems that do a lot of the heavy lifting for you, allowing you to do what you do best, work with clients.
🎯 🎯 If you want to have your real estate business run like a machine and only talk to people that are ready to work with you then make sure you have a system in place that can accomplish the automation you need in order to scale your business.🚀
Realtors!! It’s 2021 – STOP leaving money on the table – Top Strategy For Generating Leads With Your Listings 2021. Make sure you are ALWAYS utilizing EVERY tool you have to generate leads. Remember, you are a marketer FIRST! Every time you get a listing you should ALWAYS us that listing in every way you can to generate more leads. Yes, you are a Real Estate Agent that list homes for clients. Yes, you are a real estate agent that assist clients in making one of the biggest decisions in their life. Please remember that you are a marketer FIRST. If you do not have leads (buyer or seller) then you are just waiting for your next deal/client to be referred to you. Make sure you are ALWAYS doing income producing activities every single day. Generating Leads with Listings is just one of those ways!
Enjoy The Video Below:
You can get more info on tools that can help you with your real estate business at http://leadkast.com
Hey Realtors….Happy Thursday morning. In today’s video I will be walking you through how simple it is for ANYONE to create their very own marketing asset in about 10 mins or less with ZERO technical skills. No longer do you have to hire expensive programmers to create amazing pages that collect buyer and sellers lead into your business. It’s time to take back control of your marketing. Let us know what you think about this video and let us know how this might help you in your business! You can get the full demo of LeadKast over at http://leadkast.com — I will have another video posted here for you tomorrow! Enjoy the video below!
The time has come and you are ready to buy, but before you start searching for your next home review this checklist. This list helps you prepare your budget in advance and guide you to financial success in the future.
- Reduce Debt & Increase Credit Score: Before you start looking for your next home you should request a credit report. This will give you a starting point on understanding your credit score before you request a loan. Your credit score will influence the interest rate of your loan.
- Save Money to Set Yourself Up with a Large Down Payment: While it is possible to purchase a home without a 20% down payment it’s best to get as close as possible. This will allow you to have a smaller mortgage rate, Avoid PMI, and receive a better rate. If you do not have a 20% down payment you may qualify for a VA or FHA loan.
- Keep a Conservative Budget: It’s just not the list price that is included in the purchase. Keep in mind there are inspection fees, earnest fees, moving expenses, and typically new furniture purchases that you should prepare for in advance. Along with the initial moving expenses you should also be aware of your monthly budget moving forward. With homeownership comes property taxes, HOAs, home repairs, and more. You want to make sure you are prepared for future budgeting as well.
- Get Preapproved: Your preapproval can help if you are putting in an offer against someone who is not…makes you look like a more ready now buyer. Your preapproval is based on your actual income, debt, and credit history. This is different from prequalification, which is how a lender determines how much you can afford.
- Set Your Home Buying Budget: By getting your finances in line before your first home showing you know the price range of a home that you can actually afford. It is important to set a realistic budget that fits your income level and characteristics you want in a home.
- Find an Agent You Trust: An agent will be able to guide you along the way and educate you n the home buying process. Also, keep in mind an agent usually is very well connected to the other professional you will need before closing day.
As you begin the process to find your next home checking these items off your list will provide you with a more successful home buying experience. Our team is here to help you! Let us know the area and/or neighborhood you are looking to live along with your top needs our team of professionals will assist with finding your next home.
And it is responsible for so much as well. It affects our mobility, structural balance, joint function, flexibility, and not only helps you stand up straight and lift your legs to walk, research shows that this incredible part of our body, is also vital to our psychological wellbeing.
Liz Koch, the author of The Psoas Book, writes that our psoas “literally embodies our deepest urge for survival, and more profoundly, our elemental desire to flourish.” By keeping our psoas healthy, it is entirely possible to improve mental health, or if to speak in yogi terms, having the ability to create healing energy.
Part of the stress response that is in our nervous system is the contraction of the major flexors of the torso. When we go through stress, trauma, or something unpleasant, even if its just small little incident or an argument with a loved one, it is all tied together. Our body responds by tightening the gut, hunching the shoulders, holding it all in tightly as a modern response to protect ourselves. All of the things we have been holding in turns into chronic tension and contraction, and we start thinking of it as normal, we actually get used to the pain.
Because of negative social standards, we have ignored our natural way of releasing tension in our bodies and our psoas, just like animals instinctual shake to discharge tension, we used to do the same- ever heard someone say, “shake it off”? Since early age we have learned that shakes, tremors, or to show vulnerability is a sign of weakness, and that we must hold everything in so tightly instead of just allowing us to let go. If you think back of a time you were crying and very upset about something, didn’t your body automatically start to shake and tremor?
Our bodies are filled with incredible capabilities, many we take for granted or don’t even pay much attention to.
Source: Mandy Martini’s blog
Get More Money When You Sell: Home Staging Tips that Will Make Your Home More Profitable
- Reduce Any Clutter: Whether it’s been a few years or 30 years of memories it’s easy to get comfortable and not put away the various items we use for daily use. Storing the small kitchen appliances behind closed cabinets, disposing of unread magazines, and other clutter can instantly make a home feel much more clean and open to future possibilities.
- Neutral = Appealing to Home Buyers: A home that has been staged makes it easier for families to envision their own family making memories in the space. Review the various rooms in your home and conquer easy projects that are a little investment, but have the potential to make a difference. This home has totally had your style, but most likely the new homeowners will have their own preferences. For example, the red wall in your living room aligned with your tastes, but a neutral color gives potential home buyers a blank canvas.
- Scrub & Deodorize: Fido the dog has been a great addition to your family, but pet smells and other odors should be eliminated. Review your bathrooms and check the surfaces for mildew and other cleanliness issues which could turn away a home buyer.
- Enhance curb appeal: Just like you judge a book by it’s cover, home buyers drive by your home and judge the outdoor appearance. As you prepare the exterior make there’s a welcoming front door and the landscaping has recently been maintained. If possible renting a power wash to clean the exterior will give it the appearance of an almost freshly painted home, but much less expensive. This will help with the curb appeal for listing pictures and drive bys.
- Fix Problem Areas: Cracks in the walls, in the flooring, or on the ceiling are an instant red flag to buyers. These type of problems are typically related to foundation issues. Most likely these issues will be discovered during a home inspection, so instead of doing a quick fix look at having the issue corrected for the long term. Taking the time to fix the problem now is especially helpful if you are wanting a quick sale.
Interested in learning more tips on how to sell your home for more money? I would love to show you how our team is going to give you the largest return on selling your home. Please give me a call and we can help get you set up for success!
Selling your home is a big endeavor that should include working with an expert, a real estate professional. To compensate the agent for their time and expertise a portion of the money you receive upon the home sale will be used to compensate the real estate agent. Commissions are scary and can be difficult to justify when selling your home. Along with helping you stay objective an agent guides you through the selling process. Here’s a list of reason why you should use a real estate agent to sell your home.
- Real Estate Agents Possess Overall Market Knowledge:
As you begin the process of selling your home you want to have an expert that can guide you through the process. A real estate agent has access to a variety of data about recent home sales in your neighborhood, which will allow you to price your home accordingly. Along with this agents can access your local MLS. Your home will be included in the MLS, so agents helping home buyers can be shown the various details.
- Real Estate Agents Are Trained in the Many Legalities of Selling a Home
Selling your home is one of the largest transactions you’ll make, so make sure you don’t miss a step in the process. During the selling process there is tons of paperwork that needs to be completed. A real estate professional ensures selling your home will go smoothly and will also be able to alert you should problems arise in which you need to consult with a lawyer.
- Real Estate Agents Are Able to Network & Coordinate Showings
Putting your home for sale cannot become your full time job–it will be difficult to get home from work for showings, make flyers, etc. A real estate agent becomes your marketing specialist and will be able to run open houses, set up showings, and other marketing activities to get your house seen by interested buyers. Agents are typically connected to other agents, so are able to provide referrals that help you get a quick sale.
- Real Estate Agents Assist with Pricing to Sell, Negotiation, & Inspections/Diligence
Negotiating is tricky. While you may think it would be easier to not have the middle men (the buyer and seller real estate agents) the negotiation is not always easy. Be prepared. An agent acting as a messenger or bad guy in the process prevents any disagreements that could result in a deal being pulled from the table. Once you are under contract the agent will have many recommendations to assist with any final details to get you to the closing table.
Selling your home can be a long process that ends in a significant financial transaction. A real estate professional is a huge benefit to you during the process. The expertise of an agent allows you to better navigate the rocky waters and end up on the other side with a transaction with your best interests in mind. Please give us a call today if you are looking at listing your home